|Unit Type:||Frontline Infantry|
|Country of Origin:||Russia|
|Special Ability:||Molotov Cocktail|
Conscripts are frontline soldiers of the Soviet Union with a simple training method, they are chosen by the Union to fight in the Soviet army. They are fed by combat propaganda and given an assault rifle, but because of this they are not very well trained compared to Allied soldiers. However since they have overwhelming numbers they can overcome most enemy infantry. In Red Alert 3, Conscripts can make up for their lack of firepower by using a Molotov Cocktail, which can considerably damage a building also instantly clearing an enemy garrison or a vehicle.
With their simplicity of training. They are the most ineffective unit in the game, as they do not do much in being very overpowering, so they must attack in massed ranks in order to be effective.
- "Conscript Training Finished"
- "Conscript excited to fight."
- "Huh? Me?"
- "I wasn't doing anything."
- '"Conscript here."
- "I make Premier Proud"
- "We serve glorious union."
- "As fast as I can."
- "Oh, okay."
- "For Mother Russia!"
- "Kill them like watermelon"
- "Finally, the real thing"
- "Firing weapon."
- "At last, real battle."
- "The Premier will be very proud."
- "It's them."
- "Next time, I drive tank, okay?"
- "Looks like training video."
- "Tell the Premier I'm wounded."
Garrisoning a building
- "Oh, thank you."
- "Good, let's take a break"
- "It looks dark."
- "Do they have television in there?"